8,367,180 meters. That’s precisely the distance from the doorstep of the headquarter in Pullman to the entrance of the headquarter in Munich. The businesses seem a world apart. But if you take a closer look, you will see that the people in these two places have always been much closer:
- Both companies were founded by individuals who are passionate about measuring the natural environment.
- Both founders were initially driven by their own needs, but quickly saw that they could create products for their colleagues.
- Both companies share a drive to invent rather than follow.
- Both companies are committed to marketing through educating our clients.
- In Pullman as well as Munich, we speak the language of scientic engineering.
- In both places, the corporate culture is built around the importance of employees.
We build a strong foundation on common ground, and our differences are complementary.
- Pullman has expertise in measuring the dry end, Munich the wet end.
- While Pullman excels in science and simplicity, Munich does so in engineering and precision.
For over a decade, we’ve worked together in product development, supply and distribution, customer support and education. That was enough time to detect a clear fit and to decide to take the next step.