What happens when you take satellite products and add soil water potential data?
In this webinar, METER’s Dr. Colin Campbell looks at how data from soil and space can work together to optimize production in the field and make the job of irrigation scheduling easier.
Topics covered include:
- Making decisions based on soil water condition
- Selecting the right site for measuring soil moisture
- The effects of water stress on yields
- Water potential changes observed over the growing season
- How water potential, satellite, and yield data connect
Unlock the webinar recording
Fill out the form below to view the webinar on demand.