What happens when you take satellite products and add soil water potential data?
New data sources offer tools for growers to optimize production in the field. But the task of implementing them is often difficult. Research work is underway and offers a guide on how data from soil and space can work together to make the job of irrigation scheduling easier.
Join us for this webinar with METER’s Dr. Colin Campbell as he explains the formula for prescribing irrigation events that will get you the yields you want.
Topics covered include:
- Making decisions based on soil water condition
- Selecting the right site for measuring soil moisture
- The effects of water stress on yields
- Water potential changes observed over the growing season
- How water potential, satellite, and yield data connect