Listed below are a few examples of cited publications for the Drain Gauge G3. This list is not exhaustive.
- Saaltink, Maarten W., Claus Kohfahl, and Lidia Molano‐Leno. “Analysis of water vapor adsorption in soils by means of a lysimeter and numerical modeling.” Vadose Zone Journal 19, no. 1 (2020). (Article link).
- Chebbi, W., Gilles Boulet, V. Le Dantec, Z. Lili Chabaane, Pascal Fanise, Bernard Mougenot, and H. Ayari. “Analysis of evapotranspiration components of a rainfed olive orchard during three contrasting years in a semi-arid climate.” Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 256 (2018): 159-178. (Article link).
- Chan, Yankuang, Jhenghong Hu, Chiaoying Chou, Chongyi Liao, and Chiling Chen. “Development of ICT for Leaching Monitoring in Taiwan Agricultural LTER Stations.” Environments 4, no. 3 (2017): 47. (Article link).
- Reyes-Cabrera, Joel, Ramon G. Leon, John E. Erickson, Diane L. Rowland, Maria L. Silveira, and Kelly T. Morgan. “Differences in biomass and water dynamics between a cotton-peanut rotation and a sweet sorghum bioenergy crop with and without biochar and vinasse as soil amendments.” Field Crops Research 214 (2017): 123-130. (Article link).
- Newcomer, Michelle E., Jason J. Gurdak, Leonard S. Sklar, and Leora Nanus. “Urban recharge beneath low impact development and effects of climate variability and change.” Water Resources Research 50, no. 2 (2014): 1716-1734. (Article link).