Listed below are examples of cited publications for the SATURO dual head infiltrometer. This list is not exhaustive.
SATURO (also referred to as the Dual Head Infiltrometer)
The Dual Head Infiltrometer was renamed SATURO in 2015, but they are the same instrument.
- Faé, Giovani Stefani, Armen R. Kemanian, Gregory W. Roth, Charles White, and John E. Watson. “Soybean yield in relation to environmental and soil properties.” European Journal of Agronomy 118 (2020): 126070. (Article link).
- Jahanzad, Emad, Brent A. Holtz, Cameron A. Zuber, David Doll, Kelsey M. Brewer, Sean Hogan, and Amélie CM Gaudin. “Orchard recycling improves climate change adaptation and mitigation potential of almond production systems.” PloS one 15, no. 3 (2020): e0229588. (Article link).
- Norris, Charlotte E., G. Mac Bean, Shannon B. Cappellazzi, Michael Cope, Kelsey LH Greub, Daniel Liptzin, Elizabeth L. Rieke, Paul W. Tracy, Cristine LS Morgan, and C. Wayne Honeycutt. “Introducing the North American project to evaluate soil health measurements.” Agronomy Journal, 2020. (Article link).
- Ebrahimian, Ali, Kristin Sample‐Lord, Bridget Wadzuk, and Robert Traver. “Temporal and spatial variation of infiltration in urban green infrastructure.” Hydrological Processes, 2019. (Article link).
- Johnson, William C., Randy L. Stotler, Mark W. Bowen, Jude H. Kastens, Daniel R. Hirmas, Dakota J. Burt, and Kaitlin A. Salley. “Assessing playas as point sources for recharge of the High Plains aquifer, western Kansas.” Prepared for US Environmental Protection Agency and Kansas Water Office. Kansas Geological Survey Open‐File Report 2 (2019). (Article link).
- Radinja, Matej, Ines Vidmar, Nataša Atanasova, Matjaž Mikoš, and Mojca Šraj. “Determination of Spatial and Temporal Variability of Soil Hydraulic Conductivity for Urban Runoff Modelling.” Water 11, no. 5 (2019): 941. (Article link).
- Qin, Yu, Shuhua Yi, Yongjian Ding, Wei Zhang, Yan Qin, Jianjun Chen, and Zhiwei Wang. “Effect of plateau pika disturbance and patchiness on ecosystem carbon emissions in alpine meadow in the northeastern part of Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau.” Biogeosciences 16 (2019): 1097-1109. (Article link).
- Ryan, Michael J. “Dynamic Green Infrastructure: Monitoring Long-term Changes and Improving Performance with Real-time Control and Machine Learning.” PhD diss., Villanova University, 2019. (Article link).
- Whitman, Spencer K., and Ronald J. Breitmeyer. “Sensitivity of Percolation Estimates to Modeling Methodology: A Case Study at an Unlined Tailings Facility with Limited Monitoring Data.” Mine Water and the Environment 38, no. 2 (2019): 294-309. (Article link).
- Zhang, Si-Yi, Isaac Hopkins, Li Guo, and Henry Lin. “Dynamics of Infiltration Rate and Field-Saturated Soil Hydraulic Conductivity in a Wastewater-Irrigated Cropland.” Water 11, no. 8 (2019): 1632. (Article link).
- Thomas, Matthew A., Benjamin B. Mirus, Brian D. Collins, Ning Lu, and Jonathan W. Godt. “Variability in soil-water retention properties and implications for physics-based simulation of landslide early warning criteria.” Landslides 15, no. 7 (2018): 1265-1277. (Article link).
- Demirtas, Iskender. “Effects of Post-Fire Salvage Logging on Compaction, Infiltration, Water Repellency, and Sediment Yield and the Effectiveness of Subsoiling on Skid Trails.” PhD diss., Michigan Technological University, 2017. (Article link).