In this webinar, Dr. Paolo Castiglione presents on soil mechanics and the theory behind soil moisture measurements. Topics covered are:
- The energy properties of soil and water.
- Differences in TDR and capacitance measurements.
- How to convert from dielectric permittivity to water content in soils.
- Textural and environmental effects on soil moisture sensor measurements and how to overcome them.
- Read more: What is soil moisture? The science behind the measurement
- Soil Moisture 201: Water Content Measurements, Methods, and Applications
- Soil moisture sensor FAQs
- Request a ZENTRA Cloud live demo
- Contact an expert