In this webinar, Dr. Colin Campbell discusses the details regarding different ways to measure soil moisture and the theory behind the measurements. In addition, he provides examples of field research and what technology might apply in each situation. The measurement methods covered are gravimetric sampling, dielectric methods including TDR and FDR/capacitance, neutron probe, and dual needle heat pulse.
- Watch next: Soil Moisture 202: Choosing the Right Water Potential Sensor
- Read “The researcher’s complete guide to soil moisture“
- Soil moisture sensor FAQs
- Request a live ZENTRA Cloud demo
- Talk to one of our experts