Frequently Asked Questions
- ZL6 - ATMOS 41 - ATMOS Does the ATMOS 41 and ZL6 conform to the ASABE Automatic Agricultural Weather Stations Guidelines? From Table 1 of “Measurement and Reporting Practices for Automatic Agricultural Weather Stations“, the ATMOS 41 internal measurement sequence meets the sampling interval guidelines for the weather variables listed. The ZL6 data logger can be configured to report values each hour, as stated in Table 1; however, some min/max instantaneous values are not available when using the ZL6 for data acquisition and delivery. Consult the ATMOS 41 user manual for details on the output values processed in METER data loggers.
- ZL6 Can I lock my logger? We have included tamper proof options on the casing of the ZL6. Zip ties can be used to prevent or minimize tampering with the device.
- ZL6 - ZENTRA Cloud - ZENTRA How are data transmitted—radio or internet? Remote sites do not always have both.
Your data are transmitted to the ZENTRA Cloud via 3G cellular network. In the US, we use AT&T and the T-Mobile networks.
- ZL6 - ZENTRA Cloud - ZENTRA Is it possible to manually download data from the ZL6 logger?
Yes. You can download data manually from the logger using a laptop and the micro-USB cable provided with your ZL6 data logger.
- ZL6 - ZENTRA How many batteries are in the ZL6?
Six rechargeable Nickle-Metal Hydride (NiMH) are included with the logger.