AQUALAB 4TE DUO
The AQUALAB 4TE DUO uses product-specific calibration models to read water activity and moisture content simultaneously, giving you two readings from a single sample.
Most products with less than 40% moisture (by weight) will work using DUO calibration models. Products with moistures above 40% usually have such uniformly high water activity values that other moisture analyzers are a better fit.
High precision and repeatability
Below 40%, moisture changes affect water activity readings more strongly, yielding high precision and repeatability.
SKALA adds DUO models to any AQUALAB
Add product-specific calibration models to any SKALA-connected Series 4. SKALA uses the appropriate model when the technician identifies a sample.
- Costs less to run than other moisture analyzers
- No oven, no balance
- Precise: reduces error by up to 90%
- Verifiable with independent salt standards
- Green: uses 95% less energy
- Portable: the meter weighs just 7 pounds
- Easy to use: precise measurements with minimal training
- Secure: offers administrative control over calibration and sample data
- Complete moisture analysis: reads both moisture content and water activity
Range: 0.030–1.000 aw
Accuracy: 0.1%–0.5% to moisture content reference
Range: 15-50 °C
Length: 26.7 cm (10.5 in)
POLYLAC PA-765 (ABS) with fire retardant
|Sample cup capacity|
14 mL (0.47 fl oz)
3.1 kg (6.8 lb)
64 × 128 graphical
Minimum: 4 °C
|Sample dish capacity|
7.5 mL recommended (15 mL full)
USB A and RS-232 serial
Manufactured under ISO 9001:2015
Have a question or problem? Our support team can help.
We manufacture, test, calibrate, and repair every instrument in house. Our scientists and technicians use the instruments every day in our product testing lab. No matter what your question is, we have someone who can help you answer it.